Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What Is An Infection In The Colon Has Anyone Ever Had An Infection In The Colon?

Has anyone ever had an infection in the colon? - what is an infection in the colon

Yes, I have diverticulitis, which also gives me diverticulosis, inflammation, and in some cases, an infection of the intestine. This has caused an intestinal obstruction and was undergoing surgery to remove a part of my intestine. Several times when I will eat sesame seeds or strawberry or something, they put in small enclaves in the intestine is infected, and it is so painful. It takes several days. I have to take antibiotics, but it seems like an eternity, until help

1 comment:

Carianne Cullen said...

In fact, I did.
suffering from ulcerative colitis, I think, could be Crohn's disease.
Oh, yes.
So now I have no colon. X [

Post a Comment