Monday, January 4, 2010

Uk Forex Brokers Tax And Forex Earnings?

Tax and forex earnings? - uk forex brokers

Basically, I do not think paying taxes on income on the money, I pay enough in my regular work. I live in Canada and with a platform forex trading is regulated in the United Kingdom. I have citizenship in Canada and Ireland, and active bank accounts in both countries. Because I live outside of Ireland, more than 183 days, you do not have income tax in Ireland, so when I take money from my trading account I transfer it directly to my Irish Bank, I can stay here and earn no interest taxed will. Is it true that Forex brokers (FXCM platform, when I give) your account information to the public? Therefore, Revenue Canada if it does not know who has the money and the money I have in Ireland is exempt from tax.

Thank you to everyone who has information about this topic

1 comment:

neoplop said...

Canada is the residents on worldwide income.

If the United Kingdom Forex account in the United Kingdom is established, is regarded as a source of income is also taxed, is in the United Kingdom as a foreigner.

What you describe is, tax evasion and lead to a prison sentence.

Good luck with that.

Post a Comment