Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ovarian Tumors More Condition_symptoms Does Anyone Know About Ovarian Tumors?

Does anyone know about ovarian tumors? - ovarian tumors more condition_symptoms

Crampin Lately I have been really bad, but I have not been granted, a period of 27 November. I do not think nausea or vomiting, or anything that I'm pregnant convience but I feel like anyday now I'm beginning and my stomach just keeps hurtin Hurtin and some days it's worse, because sex is a little difficult. Wat u guys think!

3 comments:

bmac said...

Do not look for zebras when the horse stands in front of you. Every woman goes through changes in your exercise program. I am even 5 months without - and who is not pregnant. If you really think you have something wrong, then you can relax in your gynecologist.

Welshdra... said...

A pregnancy test anyway, you never know. I suffer from endometriosis, as you describe are symptoms, especially pain during intercourse. How old are you? If you have been periods in the past were difficult and painful (more than you might think, it was normal)?

oldfootl... said...

No
But what you say
see gynecologist Dr.

Post a Comment