Sunday, January 3, 2010

Online Counseling Is It Possible To Be An Online Counselor Or Do Online Counseling?

Is it possible to be an online Counselor or do online Counseling? - online counseling

I would like to explore, perhaps a counselor online. I live in Illinois. I have my master's degree in counseling and have my NCC, and will soon my LPC. Is it possible to work from home and get an independent review .. it may eventually qualify my LCPC? Not sure about the process.
All ideas of how it could work at home online or over the phone?

2 comments:

DeeAnna Merz Nagel said...

Check out gttp://www.onlinetherapyinstitute.com

And if you are interested in pursuing a career in online counseling join our social network at http://www.onlinetherapysocialnetwork.com

Good Luck!

Jeannette D S said...

It is best, dept of the Illinois Division of Professional Licenses for Universities or LPC Career Serv. However, it is my belief that we can not get his work permit by itself (while on-line counseling or other therapies, for that matter) unless it was an organization with charitable and really create or intended "to ' it. The other problem is that their "clients" would have to pay me, because I paid for illegal insurance prof. Cons. Also, for ethical reasons .. Falsity, lack of experience, no .. Liability insurance, etc. I hope this helps, Jill, MSW State of Missouri

Post a Comment