Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ian Howard Real Estate Howard,Upton, And Millwood For Berkman,Holliday, And Lester?

Howard,Upton, and Millwood for Berkman,Holliday, and Lester? - ian howard real estate

I have to trade in Upton Howard and Millwood Berkman and Lester Holliday gettho I better packing up

My gardener HAWP, Nyjer Morgan, Ellsbury, Morales and Upton
My picture has Kurt Suzuki, inn, Howard, Cano, Jeter, Wright, an ... Stewart and Prince outfielder
Buehrle includes my pages, Aardsma, Burnett, Happ, harden EWDI ... Jackson, Lowe, Rivera, Javier Vazquez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holliday Lester and Upton Millwood and will be updated more and more important and a gentle downgrade Berkman, because Howard monster second half. This is a very good trade for you. Their pitching is very good and if Holliday can recover its shape of Colorado, as it seems to do in St. Louis, his offense will get a big boost.

Post a Comment