Saturday, January 23, 2010

Business Two Way Radio How Can I Get A Job In Radio?

How can I get a job in Radio? - business two way radio

I live in a small town, about 8,000 people. Houghton, Michigan, and I want to start a career in broadcasting, but I'm not sure where to start. I am young but have already begun a career in business, but that's not what I really want. There are two local radio stations in the city where I live, but I never saw published work. I do not want any suggestions on how one has.

2 comments:

ricochet said...

Here is a good article. It explains how demo CD and things. It also shows the jobs are usually on the (radio advertising) media.

He says one way is the sales and administrative work. If you work, you can learn all about creating better jobs, to leave us.

You could begin looking at the kind of Internet radio stations. This would be access to thousands of entrepreneurs who are only 2 seasons in his hometown to have.

Do a Google search for "work in radio" seemed cited a series of links.

flipondi... said...

I think it looks for the name of CO on the Internet

Post a Comment