Sunday, December 13, 2009

Symptom Broken Capillaries On The Chest Painfull Swelling In Both Knees And Ankles, Red Dots On Legs, Fever, And More? Any Ideas?

Painfull swelling in both knees and ankles, red dots on legs, fever, and more? Any ideas? - symptom broken capillaries on the chest

In September this year, my knees and ankles began to grow and were painful. After living with the pain of one week was admitted to hospital, diagnosed with shingles, and left after 4 days. I went to a follow-up, and there was no answer to why the pain is still. I have been a number of different doctors, we have no idea. I had deteriorated still swollen joints (as) is progressing day), Night Fever, and occasionally red spots (broken capillaries. If they sound familiar anyone? I'm really desperate to find something. Some further information can be useful, strange:
Arthritis and lupus are excluded.
-I 'm 19 years old, male / female / Asia
"I am" better "for a week or two, then the symptoms return.

No comments:

Post a Comment