Monday, December 7, 2009

Dasha Met Artserenity I Want To Ask This Cute Guy Out !!!?

I want to ask this cute guy out !!!? - dasha met artserenity

His name is Simon and he is Russian and hott when my friend Dasha (who is also Russian) and their friend Michael to see the quest for happiness, the day of, and really, what I found so in the summer of hip-hop class I have good friends, and I would ask you to go is always another listen and to talk with Simon and I talk to him alone, know how, if she loves you, I'm not ready to kiss also help that lead to rule on me, because I, as the Princess of Denmark in the vicinity!

How do I know if he told me how I know that I love hurt by him or embarresed if he does not love me? I am afraid

1 comment:

Its me said...

What?

It is an individual, not a Rubix cube.

Just go out and smile. Be polite.

Nature does the rest. And respect for your body.

Post a Comment