Tuesday, December 8, 2009

License Keys In Java How To Find All My License Keys?

How to find all my license keys? - license keys in java

My hard disk is read, and I have to reinstall Windows XP.

My second hard drive is too small for the paper (I can not afford to increase the software or to) disk at the time and I wonder whether it had found an easy way to product license key / programs on my PC I do a lot, but it is always important to contact a pain trawling back through 18 months of my emails or websites to the seller to have received my license code.

4 comments:

Bomber said...

Download SIW (System Information for Windows) from here http://www.gtopala.com/siw-download.html
you use the standalone version because it does not need to install, click the left side right now in the hands of certificates, click Run, then browse your hard drive and a list of all programs, certificates and show all the major software --

GmanDO said...

Hello, you install the Belarc Advisor [http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html ... I installed the other day to find details about my graphics card, but was pleasantly surprised that it stopped all my license numbers for software which has great because I lost some of them under a pile of CDs and e-mails. The program is free and your information will remain confidential.

Jason S said...

This download Magical Jellybean Key Finder after opening you will find the tab on the left side. Or whatever you want, it should

Notebook Engineer said...

Bombers in the bag.

SIW any way, tells you even hidden secrets such as passwords and everything.
Very hand tool information

Post a Comment