Friday, February 19, 2010

A Picture Of A Bearded Dragons Ear I Need A Name For My Bearded Dragon!?

I Need a Name For My Bearded Dragon!? - a picture of a bearded dragons ear

* Sorry, can not for a photo, my slow computer .*

Ok. Therefore, I have a bearded dragon. It is a cross-fire of a lemon to an albino. His whole body is a kind of light brown. And with the eyes, mouth, nose, ears, and yellow. Enter also has had a yellowish tint "on the back. It is about 18 inches long. He eats everything. The type of fat, but very fast and aggressive () at dinner, I had a couple of weeks, but can not find a name. I have called for BD but I do not like it. So all suggestions are great!

6 comments:

Ducky said...

O: Lemon-fires are so beautiful: 3

Lellow? x] + Lemon Yellow x]

You can also use it by its insatiable appetite x]
Or even Chompers x]

gamamoe said...

Dusty I like your description. Check progeckos.com because they have many names dragons.

KiKi said...

I called my bearded dragon Puff. Haha I know lol its cheese as Puff the Magic Dragon

Maybe you can try something like a dragon or a flashlight resonance. Pyro, haha sounds Burnie (The Dragons Sims), but if the name you choose your dragon cooler than I am, I just lol

asteroid vs mars said...

Oh, shame, no photo! I like when other Beardie.

Well, go only to the description of him, you speak much yellow. Spanish yellow "yellow", so I think it would be a very cool name.

hazycraz... said...

Vulcan is a cool name and is also the name of the Greek god of fire. although I think if a girl vulcina

Busta Rhymes said...

Names can fireball can Eragon Dragon Ball or they could have some good names for your bearded dragon.

Post a Comment